[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2415: Checking date format is missing when inserting record in attribute table manager

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 13 10:31:13 PDT 2014

#2415: Checking date format is missing when inserting record in attribute table
manager
 Reporter:  annakrat        |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified     |
 Attribute manager allows to save anything (for example integer) in the
 date field but reloading the values fails with error 'Unable to scan
 date'. This applies to sqlite but I expect to be similar with other
 backends. So some checking should be there before it is actually stored
 but I don't know what kind of format is acceptable, it depends on the
 backend probably.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2415>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>