[GRASS-dev] r.stats output

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 01:00:17 PDT 2014

I am trying to use r.stats to print out a text file with x and y
coordinates as well as the area (or cell count). However, it seems any
choice is mutually exclusive. If I choose to print the grid coordinates and
to print the area, what I get is the coordinates with the category number.
If I select to print the category labels and area, I only get the category
labels.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this the intended behaviour? If intended,
would it be an idea to enable printing out any combination of selected
outputs, e.g., coordinates and cell counts, or coordinates and area totals?

Running grass 7.1 on Ubuntu 14.04