[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r62097 - in grass/trunk: . gui/wxpython include/Make lib/python/ctypes lib/python/imaging lib/python/pydispatch lib/python/pygrass lib/python/script lib/python/temporal

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:30:31 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:57 PM, <svn_grass at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Removed:
>    grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/wxguitoolboxes.dox
>    grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/wxpythonlib.dox
>    grass/trunk/lib/python/imaging/imaginglib.dox
>    grass/trunk/lib/python/pydispatch/pydispatchlib.dox
>    grass/trunk/lib/python/pygrass/pygrasslib.dox
>    grass/trunk/lib/python/script/pythonlib.dox
>    grass/trunk/lib/python/temporal/pythontemporallib.dox

I absolutely agree with removal of GUI and Python from Doxygen, this was
the goal. However, note that some of the .dox files you deleted were more
than just mere list of functions and classes and they are not in Sphinx yet.

We also haven't figured out where to put the wxGUI docs. More importantly
from where it should be linked. I think it is not the same as Python
interface and it is not even the case of C API, we cannot guarantee a
stable interface, although I would like to see that and we are already on
the way.