[GRASS-dev] What is the status of g.list, g.remove, g.mlist and g.mremove?

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:33:14 PDT 2014

cls.runModule('g.remove', flags='f', type='rast3d',
pattern=','.join(['map_1', 'map_2', 'map_3', 'map_4', 'map_5',
'test_flowaccum']))

should work. I think now we see a new challenge with separate type and map
name options. In GUI, how should we list map names for the pattern option?

1. Select map types first
2. List only those maps based on the selected map types.

It looks like we need some python tricks for g.remove GUI?

--
Huidae