[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r64921 - in grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0/gui/wxpython: gui_core lmgr

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 02:47:00 PDT 2015

>> More importantly, do we backport features from trunk to release branch 70?
>
> Small improvements are allowed I would say, we are not in soft freeze. Martin

I would tend to say - no. Too many backports are keeping us from
pushing faster forward next release and might introduce some issues
(trac has quite a lot reports on well intended ideas having side
effects).

Besides, translations and documentation are suffering from any UI or
significant functionality change. With such speed the next GRASS book
will be outdated before printing.

> --
> Martin Landa
> http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa