[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] v.isochrones : error message

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Apr 14 23:51:32 PDT 2015

On 15/04/15 08:08, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Moritz Lennert
> <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
>> On 13/04/15 21:25, image93 wrote:
>>> Is this a problem of repostory? There are several the repositories for
>>> Grass extensions? i don't know.
>>

>> I found it: for grass70, the repository is
>> http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass70/addons/grass-7.0.0/ and the v.isochrones
>> there is still the old version.
>
> Seems to be solved:
>
> v.isochrones.zip14-Apr-2015 04:27 133K

This is not the correct version. I don't know where the source for this
package is, but if you look here:

http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass71/addons/grass-7.1.svn/

you'll see

v.isochrones.zip	14-Apr-2015 04:27	214K

Note the difference in size. And if you look inside, then you can see
that the v.isochrones.py in the grass70 version is not the same as in
the grass71 version. The latter is the one which is currently in svn.

Moritz