[GRASS-dev] GSOC 2015: Improved Metadata for GRASS GIS

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:02:59 PDT 2015

Hi Matej

Thanks for the quick reply. I did indeed manage to install it now.
However, when trying to run g.gui.metadata, I got the error message below:

Installation of <wx.metadata> successfully finished

(Wed Apr 29 21:58:43 2015) Command finished (8 sec)

Traceback (most recent call last):

   File "/usr/local/grass7/grass-7.1.svn/gui/wxpython/gui_cor

e/prompt.py", line 263, in OnItemSelected

self.cmdDesc = gtask.parse_interface(cmd)

   File "/usr/local/grass7/grass-7.1.svn/etc/python/grass/scr

ipt/task.py", line 509, in parse_interface

tree = etree.fromstring(get_interface_description(name))

   File "/usr/local/grass7/grass-7.1.svn/etc/python/grass/scr

ipt/task.py", line 493, in get_interface_description

"\n\nDetails: %(det)s") % {'cmd': cmd, 'det': e}

grass.exceptions

.

ScriptError

:

Unable to fetch interface description for command

'g.mui.metadata'.

Details: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Any idea?

Best wishes

Paulo