[GRASS-dev] Add support for Python3

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Thu Aug 6 06:16:23 PDT 2015

Vaclav Petras wrote:

> However, now I see at least 3 tests which were not failing before [3, 4,
> 5]. It seems like a trivial issue caused by some automatic changes (percent
> operator is missing). This issue should be visible on any machine.

The bug which is causing the test to fail has been present in
v.db.addtable for 2 years (since r56701).

If the tests only started failing recently, it can only be because of
changes to how v.db.addtable was invoked.

A database connection having a "schema" option where none existed
before would seem likely. The error arises from:

    if schema is not '':
        table = '%s.%s' (schema, table)

where "schema" is set by:

    kv = grass.db_connection()