[GRASS-dev] grass.osgeo.org contains harmful programs

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:55:46 PDT 2015

Hi,

in google chrome on Windows machine, I am getting big red screen "The site
ahead contains harmful programs". Details:

*Diagnostic page for* grass.osgeo.org

*What is the current listing status for grass.osgeo.org
<http://grass.osgeo.org>?*

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your
computer.

*What happened when Google visited this site?*

Of the 161 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s)
resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user
consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2015-08-06, and the
last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2015-08-06.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS3701 (NERONET)
<https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:3701&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US>
.

*Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution
of malware?*

Over the past 90 days, grass.osgeo.org did not appear to function as an
intermediary for the infection of any sites.

*Has this site hosted malware?*

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

*How did this happen?*

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites,
which would cause us to show the warning message.

*Next steps:*

   - Return to the previous page.
   <https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http%3A%2F%2Fgrass.osgeo.org%2F&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US#>
   - If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of
   your site using Google Webmaster Tools
   <http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/>. More information about the
   review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center
   <http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=45432>.

Anyone else having problems like that?

Thanks,

Anna