[GRASS-dev] Seasonal temporal granularity

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:35:07 PDT 2015

Dear Markus and Luca,
feel free to implement user defined granularities in t.register. It
should be convenient to use something like "astro_seasons" as
identifier to apply the astronomical seasons to map layers that should
be registered in the temporal database.
However, the computed granularity of the resulting space-time dataset
will be 1 day, unless you modify the granularity computation in
lib/python/temporal/temporal_granularity.py to acknowledge user
defined granularities. Which would be really nice indeed.

Best regards
Soeren