[GRASS-dev] New Mac binaries uploaded

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:50:59 PDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu>
wrote:

> If I am understanding the compiling instructions correctly, it installs
> binaries of the open source LAStools and Liblas too. But I may
> misunderstand. The GRASS LAS tool set needs both I believe.

GRASS GIS is fine just with the library. The expected library libLAS (
http://www.liblas.org/) as far as I know.

I'm not sure what "open source LAStools" would be, some of the LAStools are
perhaps open source but some are definitively not. In any case, GRASS GIS
does not depend on any tools -- the ones related to libLAS nor the ones
related LASlib.

Vaclav