[GRASS-dev] Grass flyer

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Aug 25 05:37:03 PDT 2015

On 25/08/15 14:20, Vincent Bain wrote:
> Some time ago, Markus Neteler asked me if I could work on a renewal of
> the current grass gis flyer [1]. The point was initially just to bring
> it some /cosmetic/ improvment.
> After doing that, I suggested it would an opportunity to update also the
> contents/illustrations of this promotional material. It's now time to
> share this on the list so that you volunteers discuss its form and
> substance ;-)
>
> This archive contains my proposal, as is :
> http://lesfavrets.fr/telec/grass_flyer_0.tar.gz

Nice, great job !

Just a few comments:

- I don't think that history should take such a place on a promotional
flyer. Actually, I don't think this section should be there at all.
Possibly just mention GRASS' age to show its historical stability.

- Is this meant as a flyer to be distributed in A4 format, or is it
meant as tri-fold ? If the latter, don't you think it is a bit annoying
to have text and image across folds ?

- Would it be possible/interesting to elaborate a black and white version ?

Thanks a lot for you effort !

Moritz