[GRASS-dev] Grass flyer

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Tue Aug 25 06:39:10 PDT 2015

Hello Vaclav,

Le mardi 25 août 2015 à 09:10 -0400, Vaclav Petras a écrit :

> The history should be really short, I prefer something like
> "...celebrated 30 years of GRASS GIS development in 2013...last change
> was probably just few hours ago..."

Your aphoristic suggestion sounds good to me !

Don't know how many people will contribute, but it might be a good idea
to write down things on a dedicated wiki page...

> Tri-fold or not, I'm afraid I'll need US Letter version. Would that be
> possible? At least somehow compatible layout would be fine. I have no
> access to standard paper sizes :(

Letter or legal or anything else rectangular... isn't the main concern
the source tool used to produce the document? the most
practical/powerfull format is surely latex (or any tex typesetting
engine) as used for the former flyer, but by convenience I did the first
draft with Inkscape.

I'll probably be short of time for the next two weeks, so I apologize
for the delay in taking remarks/suggestions into account.

Yours,
V.