[GRASS-dev] New Mac binaries uploaded

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Aug 27 12:25:11 PDT 2015

This looks like a very good direction for GRASS in the future from a practical and conceptual standpoint. It will probably take some rewriting of the existing LiDAR tools of course. This will be much easier if we can compile it more simply (without Boost). I took a look at the tools on the website. Having a good ‘ground’ module will be very important, since that is one of the proprietary LAS tools now. But I didn’t see the equivalent of las2las. Are these capabilities included in other tools that I didn’t see?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)