[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2828: t.rast.list gives error message if there are other mapsets with temp. database in search path

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Dec 15 06:22:39 PST 2015

#2828: t.rast.list gives error message if there are other mapsets with temp.
database in search path
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  pvanbosgeo   |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Platform:  Linux        |
-------------------------+-------------------------
 If (on GRASS 7.1 master on Linux) I run t.rast.list in a mapset and I add
 another mapset to the search path with a temporal database, there is an
 error message that the database file does not exist. It still gives the
 correct output.

 For example, if I run t.rast.list in the mapset CRU and the mapset
 Worldclim is in the search path, I get the following:

 {{{
 > t.rast.list -s input=prec where="strftime('%Y', start_time)='1902'" \
               columns=name
 WARNING: Temporal database connection defined as:
          /media/HD2/Data/GRASSdb//Data_latlon/Worlclim/tgis/sqlite.db
          But database file does not exist.
 WARNING: Temporal database connection defined as:
          /media/HD2/Data/GRASSdb//Data_latlon/Worlclim/tgis/sqlite.db
          But database file does not exist.
 pre_y1902m1
 pre_y1902m2
 pre_y1902m3