[GRASS-dev] Add link to manual page on the addon wiki

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 4 14:05:20 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:56 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I could instead generate them on Linux. But not too soon due to being
>> too busy these days.
>
> btw, then manual pages [1] are not generated on Windows but on Linux [2].
>
> Martin
>
> [1] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/
> [2] http://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/logs/summary.html

ah, ok. So now I checked all failing modules:
- PCL libs to be installed: impossible on Debian 6
- f77: gfortran does not seem to contain it
- i.spec.* require LAPACK/BLAS which would enlarge the weekly snapshot
- one module is a shell script and needs to be rewritten to Python
- something else which I cannot immediately solve

Markus