[GRASS-dev] splash screen image comes up too late [Re: Planning GRASS GIS 7.0.0RC2]

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:24:15 PST 2015

> not really, it is related to addons loading. I don't understand the
> UnicodeDecodeError, do you by any chance use some where non ascii characters
> in addon path?

right, could you try to launch your addons from terminal? I can
reproduce this error, eg.

i.edge
i.edge: error while loading shared libraries:
libgrass_gis.7.0.0svn.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

I don't know why this error was skipped with old splashscreen.

Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa