[GRASS-dev] G71 errors at startup

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:47:27 PST 2015

Luca,

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ciao Madi,
>
> On 9 February 2015 at 15:11, Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > I removed all the addons and now I don't get the error any longer. But
> still
> > don't understand why i got this.
> >

> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/check-on-GRASS-revision-number-td5175139.html

Thank you. However it seems to me that the behavior is different. In the
case of Michael, he is launching r.flip and getting the error. This has
happened to me in the past with some addons, and i have reinstalled them
against current version. However in this  case, I'm just launching grass,
and getting error without calling any addons.

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.