[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2586: Display of labels in raster query results window is limited to the first 60 characters

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 11 07:21:01 PST 2015

#2586: Display of labels in raster query results window is limited to the first 60
characters
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pvanbosgeo   |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified  |
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
Changes (by annakrat):

  * keywords:  => query
  * milestone:  6.4.5 => 7.0.0

Comment:

 I assume you are talking about the query dialog. You can make the column
 wider to show the entire label, but at least on my system, the place where
 the column ends and where you should drag it is not very well visible, so
 I enlarged the default width of the column in r64562 and r64563. Let me
 know if that's what you meant.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2586#comment:1>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>