[GRASS-dev] Compute mahalanobis distance using Scipy

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 13:21:41 PST 2015

Hi Javier,

This looks really useful, thanks! My python skills are very limited, so I
will have to look at it better to see what I can understand. But to start,
the parallel function, does that also solve the handling of potentially
very large raster layers?

Btw, this does look like a very useful set of functions, any plan to
develop this into a GRASS addon or function?

Paulo