[GRASS-dev] how to check for new or renamed modules in GRASS 7

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:47:30 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu>
wrote:

>  I reopened these tickets. They are missing from binaries built from a
> fresh checkout of beta 4. Perhaps they are missing because of the broken
> compiling of the XML files. Are the menus being auto generated now? If so,
> this needs to be fixed or we’ll have more problems.
>
> I'm not sure what you are saying. I've answered to the tickets. Menus are
either build or not build. If you have menus and not all entries which are
specified in the source code then the build is wrong, e.g. you forgot to do
`make distclean`.

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2528#comment:3
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2527#comment:7
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2528#comment:4