[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-PSC] RFC4 discussion call

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Jan 7 00:26:52 PST 2015

Dear all, I went trough the document and it make perfectly sense to me.

Just a minor comment is that we shall probably clearly specify who is
responsible for the mentioned actions: call for soft, hard freeze etc.
Basically who is responsible to recall all to the respect of the mentioned
time-frame.

Maxi