[GRASS-dev] Is grass70b4 compiling on FreeBSD ?

Fábio Dias fabio.dias at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:37:17 PST 2015

(@64055)
Additional stuff
# portmaster databases/py-sqlite3 textproc/xmlcatmgr
x11-toolkits/wxgtk28 x11-toolkits/py-wxPython28 (default options all
around - takes a while  and pulls in a lot of stuff)

then I removed the /usr/local/include/iconv.h

$ ./configure ...
$ gmake

Errors in:
/usr/home/diasf/grass70_release/gui/wxpython/iclass

ImportError: Numeric,numarray or NumPy not found.

Which is weird, because math/py-numpy is already installed.....

-=--=-=-
Fábio Augusto Salve Dias
ICMC - USP
http://sites.google.com/site/fabiodias/