[GRASS-dev] svn merge usage

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 22:16:11 PST 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > just wondering, where exactly do you see these pages of merge info tags?
>
> eg. http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-commit/2015-January/034799.html
>
> Trac is showing it quite nicely. But I guess that this is just another SVN
feature which nobody wants anymore. We can do whatever as long as we have
script which will do it. The `svn propdel...` is not really good because it
deletes, so it creates a diff if something is already there. I think that's
the reason Martin was forced to comment it out in his script. I did `svn
revert .` to get rid of any changes in properties but this will not work
when you changed some files in root directory I guess.