[GRASS-dev] Planning GRASS GIS 7.0.0RC1

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 20 09:04:52 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 11:21 PM, Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> 2015-01-16 16:31 GMT+01:00 Yann Chemin <ychemin at gmail.com>:
>> > In view of Markus M explanation, +1 for RC2 today rather than tomorrow.
>> I don't see any reason why to hurry so much. Let's wait at least some
>> days. Martin
> I would like to have RC2 soon too, but let's wait until next week, we will
> be able to fix hopefully couple of other things until then.

We should consider RC2 for later this week.
What's missing for it in terms of fixes?

> We should have clearer idea what will be after RC2?

For now I have started to add stuff to

> How long do we plan to test before
> release? I know it will depend on current situation, but still we should
> have a plan.

There is a plan:


More information about the grass-dev mailing list