[GRASS-dev] Unifing naming of 3D rasters

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:56:10 PST 2015

n Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried to unify usage of "3D raster (map)" in the most visible parts
> of documentation and interface, namely 3D raster intro, 3D view and menu
> (and module tree).
>
> I was not able to change text in the "layout" image. As the README says,
"the source file r3_volume_layout.xcf is probably broken." What about some
older versions? Is there some scriptable way to redo the image? Perhaps
using matplotlib? I hope we will be able to do it at least for 7.1.

Vaclav

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/r3_volume_layout.png
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/raster3dintro.html

There is a lot of different terminology in documentation of modules and