[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 20 20:05:31 PST 2015

____________________
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

I agree with Bringing… rather than Opening…

Bringing is better English and many people would not get the double meaning of Opening…

I still like a map for the splash screen. Of the 2 logos you did, I think the white background looks classier.

Michael