[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 21 11:19:16 PST 2015

Needless to say, I’m in agreement with these sentiments. GRASS is great software and it would be nice if we could convey that visually as well as functionally.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton