[GRASS-dev] Making start of GRASS GIS easier for newcomers

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:35:17 PST 2015

 "If we would find a way to automatically reproject data during import,
that would save a lot of work and explanation and it's useful not just for
beginners."

Not only beginners, I work -always- with mixed data, I spend an enourmous
amount of time juggling with creating adhoc temporary locations only to use
them once for reprojection to a main Location. This would transform my
daily work... But indeed it is another topic...

----