[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Jan 23 13:43:44 PST 2015

I thought about the historical map wrapped around a globe or perhaps redone in 3D. But it would probably be too small to make it clear what the viewer was seeing.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton