[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Jan 24 10:57:48 PST 2015

That's great!

I've been trying to find a georeferenced historic map and see what I could do with it. So far, the oldest one I've found is Moll 1736. I finally got it into GRASS and started doing overlays of global maps and found out the georeferencing is not accurate. Even if it was, your's is better.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)