[GRASS-dev] Testsuite script v.generalize

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:40:12 PST 2015

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 4:58 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>

>> Vaclav, can you please move your useful instructions to the documentation?
>>

> I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for since most of the things was
> already there. However, I described it once again (it seems that we need
> duplication here) and also added explicit documentation for Shell scripts.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/64302

Please see recently compiled online manual with the new sections with
detailed instructions:

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/libpython/gunittest_testing.html#tests-as-general-scripts
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/libpython/gunittest_running_tests.html

And see also an older section with the summary of instructions:

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/libpython/gunittest_testing.html#testing-with-gunittest-package-in-general

Let me know if there is something missing and feel free to edit or add more.

Vaclav