[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 20:42:06 PST 2015

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Yann Chemin <ychemin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes the grassy grass is definitely splashy
>
> +1 for your first splash Vincent

Can you get a libre picture with grass? There are some online but not good
enough. Is some longer grass growing at this time where you are? Can you
take a photo?

I think I like the first one because the grass there is somehow organized,
so we need a picture taken when wind was blowing or something like that.