[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:48:29 PST 2015

Good initiative.. For a decision to be taken (if there are enough quality
proposals for the tagline, logo and the splash screen), would it be an idea
to invite GRASS users to vote (as was already proposed before - so perhaps
something is already in place)? A simple/easy way could be a poll on the
GRASS GIS Google+ page, and people could be invited via the email list.
Anyway,just though it could be nice to get 'the user community' to pick
from a selection.