[GRASS-dev] Making start of GRASS GIS easier for newcomers

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 04:49:36 PST 2015

Could we have a proposed new banner in trunk too.
It really helps having it on your computer...

Maybe the smallest one makes sense for all screen sizes
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:GRASSGIS_welcome_banner3.jpg

I wonder if Vincent could make it with "GRASS GIS" in Fira Sans as in the
splash screen?
Cheers,
Yann

----