[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Thu Jan 29 05:11:59 PST 2015

With potential tweaking, would this version (splash5) bring all you
developers to a kind of consensus ?

I made a greyish one (splash6) in order to:
* propose something more sober (academic?);
* bring to foreground the grass green color;
* and display the logo the historical way.

Maybe a too dull rendering ?

Thanks for participating,
V.