[GRASS-dev] New splash screen for GRASS GIS 7?

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Fri Jan 30 04:15:21 PST 2015

Trying to satisfy everyone's claims, I propose another splash screen :
- capitalized GRASS GIS (boohhh ;-)) ;
- centered layout with title underneath logo.

It is available on the wiki page, it comes with a welcome banner too.

/Beware that we might progressively turn the result into something quite
flavourless.../

Vincent
(going back to snow blowing)