[GRASS-dev] what is the meaning of: "Error reading raster data for row 239 of <MASK>"

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Jul 9 04:09:13 PDT 2015

On 2015-07-09 01:01, Glynn Clements wrote:
> Moritz Lennert wrote:
>
>> I don't know how to debug this...
>
> Can you identify a repeatable test case?
>
> If I could make it happen, I could debug it.

You can get a location names TEST here:

http://tomahawk.ulb.ac.be/moritz/mask_bug_testlocation.tgz

This contains only a PERMANENT mapset.

In that mapset, launch the following command:

r.mask vect=hull; for map in $(g.list rast pat="firm_rate*"); do echo
$map ; r.mapcalc "temp_prob = float($map) / sum_rates" --o --q; done;
r.mask -r

I get the error arbitrarily for different firm_rate_* maps, sometimes
only for one, sometimes for many, but at each run its for different
maps.

Moritz