[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-PSC] Proposal: Logo variant to include "GRASS GIS" as name

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Sat Jul 18 07:30:51 PDT 2015

Happy to see there is finally a consensual "current logogram".

As I just said to Markus offlist, the svg file was generated with
Inkscape. Needs the following fonts to display correctly

- Fira sans : http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/fira-sans
- EB Garamond : http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/eb-garamond

Ciao,
Vincent.