[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2218: r.stream.order: lack of documentation for flow_accum column in attribute table

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 20 03:58:39 PDT 2015

#2218: r.stream.order: lack of documentation for flow_accum column in attribute
table
--------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  mlennert     |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Addons       |    Version:  svn-releasebranch70
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  r.stream.order, flow_accum
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified
--------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by madi):

 * owner:  Madi => grass-dev@…

Comment:

 fwiw, I made some manual calculations in order to establish what the
 column 'flow_accum' represents. My hypothesis was that it represented the
 difference between the value of flow accum in the node downstream minus
 the accum in the node upstream. But my hypothesis was not verified,
 although the magnitude is comparable. If someone has better ideas I'm
 ready to test. Thanks

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2218#comment:4>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>