[GRASS-dev] doxygen installation

Rob Parsons jrobparsons at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 04:42:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am building up (slowly) a Windows 7 Eclipse (Mars) development
environment.
I have installed the OSGeo4W instrastructure.
I have installed the 'grass7_trunk' SVN repository locally under
C:\OSGeo4W\src.

I want to run:

make htmldocs
make pdfdocs

I know I need to run 'make' from the MSYS shell.

How/where do you normally install doxygen in this particular development
environment?

>From MSYS shell:
---------------------------

Ruth at Ruth-PC ~
$ which doxygen
which: doxygen: unknown command

Ruth at Ruth-PC ~
$ where doxygen
INFO: Could not find files for the given pattern(s).

Ruth at Ruth-PC ~
$ echo $PATH
.:/usr/local/bin:/mingw/bin:/bin:/osgeo4w/bin:/c/windows/system32:/c/windows:/c/windows/WBem:/usr/bin:/osgeo4w/apps/Python27/Scripts

>From OSGeo4W shell:

C:\Users\Ruth\Desktop>where doxygen
C:\Program Files\doxygen\bin\doxygen.exe

C:\Users\Ruth\Desktop>

Regards,
Rob Parsons
Raleigh NC