[GRASS-dev] ​Can GRASS compute the line graph representation of an input graph?

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:20:19 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 2:41 AM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2 June 2015 at 19:46, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
> > Hi,

> > I'm interested in computing a line graph for an input graph. I couldn't
find
> > any reference to line graphs in the GRASS docs. Is there a different
term I
> > should be using in my search or a hidden function that would create
such a
> > graph?
> >

> I don't think so, but it seems really interesting

There is a reference on wiki:

http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Turns_in_the_vector_network_analysis

It says that line graph is created to better handle the data with turns but
I'm not sure how much of this is internal and how much is exposed in some
way.

Vaclav

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/146713/can-grass-compute-the-line-graph-representation-of-an-input-graph