[GRASS-dev] ​Can GRASS compute the line graph representation of an input graph?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Jun 4 05:35:24 PDT 2015

Thanks everyone!

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Moritz Lennert <
mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> The directest way I can see is to you the v.build option=dump output and
> then massage that data.

​In that case, I might just start outside of GRASS, prepare the line graph,
and then load the result into GRASS to finish the computations.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 10:20 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a reference on wiki:
> http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Turns_in_the_vector_network_analysis
> It says that line graph is created to better handle the data with turns
> but I'm not sure how much of this is internal and how much is exposed in
> some way.

​
​That looks really promising, seems to be cutting-edge development. It
seems to be more advanced than what I need but maybe it can be used
nonetheless.

​Best wishes,
Anita