[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r65425 - in grass-addons/grass7/raster: . r.seg

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:03:10 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2015 7:03 PM, "Vaclav Petras" <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 8:51 AM, <svn_grass at osgeo.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Author: avitti
> >> Date: 2015-06-09 05:51:48 -0700 (Tue, 09 Jun 2015)
> >> New Revision: 65425
> >>
> >> Added:
> >>    grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.seg/
> >>    grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.seg/Makefile
> >>    grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.seg/main.c
> >>    grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.seg/r.seg.html
> >>    grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.seg/varseg.c
> >>    grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.seg/varseg.h
> >> Log:
> >> Piece-wise smooth approximation and discontinuity detection
> >

> > r.seg now available for GRASS GIS 7.
>
> It was there for some years :)
> The name is r.segment.

r.segment was actually the reason why I remembered r.seg but I was pretty
sure that it is something different since r.seg was not ported last time I
was considered using it which was apparently more than 16 months ago
(r58886: ported r.seg GRASS 6 Addon to GRASS 7).

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/58886

Maybe I'm missing something?

It seems that there are no changes in the core code.