[GRASS-dev] grass bug tracker: any action not forwarded to ticket reporter anymore?

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Jun 14 13:29:37 PDT 2015

hi,

I'm reported several tickets in the GRASS bug tracker [1].

if I remember correctly: if an open ticket reported by me/commented by me
was commented/closed/etc by me/another one, an email with the comment/action
was forwarded to my email address.

it seems this doesn't work at the moment.

before I check my email account, anyone else see this behaviour?

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/

-----
best regards
Helmut