[GRASS-dev] projection system in metadata [was: Re: <GSoC 2015> <Improved metada for GRASS GIS> <week 4>]

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:44:11 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

> > (known)
> > https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2014/MetadataForGRASS#TODOIDEAS
>
> probably should be moved (merged) to
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2015/ImprovedMetadata
>
>  <http://gismentors.cz/mentors/landa>

I would keep the two pages separated for historical reasons (two GSoC
projects in two different years) but I suggest to cross link the two pages
and move the todo list to the new one. Maybe also to file a bug request for
each task?

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.