[GRASS-dev] Planning GRASS GIS 6.4.5 release

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jun 23 06:55:06 PDT 2015

On 22/06/15 16:57, Vincent Bain wrote:
> Thank you Moritz for your reply,
> not the most elegant but surely the quickest way :
> here you can download a full test directory [27MB] (db links were
> removed because initial data is stored in a postgres db).
>
> http://www.toraval.fr/telec/L3.tar.gz
>
> Open workspace_L3z.gxw, and try to edit any vector map the way I
> described in my previous post. Let me know if you have the same issue.

I've tried several times using a freshly checkouted and compiled
grass64release branch on Debian testing.

I cannot reproduce.  I tried changing the order of layers in the manager
(which changes the order of layers in the list of maps available for
digitization) and zooming to different extents, but it always worked
(except for one single time, but I was not 100% to have clicked on the
layer I thought I clicked on).

So, sorry...

What OS are you on ?

Moritz