[GRASS-dev] GIS Architect for a 2 Months long gig in Melbourne, FL

Rakesh Dhar rakeshdhar at peaktechnical.com
Thu Mar 12 08:20:39 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Good Morning.

I am in immediate need of a GIS Architect for a 2 Months long gig in Melbourne, FL. These consultants will be responsible for a R+D project. They will be working to develop an online suite of web-based Exploitation application(s) and services into an enterprise architecture that will be developed in, and optimized for, use in the cloud. The successful candidate will lead as assist in architecture development and refinement on an internal research and development effort on a Geospatial Information System program as a Sr. System Software Engineer. This will be a challenging, multi-faceted position that will expose the candidate to many aspects of the software development lifecycle.

Please let me know if you will be interested or know someone who is interested. Compensation is VERY Competitive.

Sincerely,

Thanks

Rakesh Dhar

Staffing Manager

PEAK Technical Consulting LLC

Engineering IT

7 Corporate Park, Suite 125

Irvine, CA 92606

Phone: (562) 472-1633

Fax: (949) 476-7766

E-mail: rakeshdhar at peaktechnical.com

www.peaktechnical.com

Office Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM Pacific

Confidentiality Notice: This E-mail and any of its attachments contain proprietary information of PEAK Technical Services, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively "PEAK") that is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright belonging to PEAK. If you have received this E-mail in error or are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original, any copies and any printout. Thank You.