[GRASS-dev] Next GRASS community sprint

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:55:42 PDT 2015

On 12 March 2015 at 23:32, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Yes, let's do it.

Ok, I would like to propose two solution for the event:
- we could ask to politecnico di como to find a room for us
- we could rent a big house and do the code sprint there, I found two
[0] (9 people) [1] (8 people) and the total price for each person is
about 300€ from 13/7 to 22/7

the second solution could be also used in combination with first, 300€
for one week in Como is really cheap [2] and we could also cook there
(I can manage for you some dinner ;-) )

[0] https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5296648?checkin=07%2F13%2F2015&checkout=07%2F22%2F2015&guests=9&s=96ek
[1] https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1109449?checkin=07%2F13%2F2015&checkout=07%2F22%2F2015&guests=8&s=96ek
[2] http://tinyurl.com/pvaga9h