[GRASS-dev] Next GRASS community sprint

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 01:53:38 PDT 2015

On 13 March 2015 at 00:27, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> House sounds really good. One advantage, besides the price, would be that we
> might have place to code in the evening, the usual issue with universities
> or other organizations is that they don't want us after certain time
> (Politecnico di Como might be different?). On the other hand, I would prefer
> to have some real place to code with table and etc. Coding while siting in
> bad is not really what I want. So, if you can do the combination, it could
> be quite ideal.

ok, I'm going to ask to Maria and Marco a room in the university
(maybe only from Monday to Wednesday, universities in Italy are close
on Sunday)
Is it ok have the sprint from 18 (FOSS4G EU code sprint) until 22? or
we want more days?

> I looked to the previous sprints and we had actually over 10 people in some
> of the sprints. Who knows what will be this year...

please guys let us know as soon as possible, this year in Milan there
is Expo 2015 and there will be a lot of people around.... and rent the
apartment could be really a mess if we wait a lot....

I started the wiki page

http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Como_2015

--
ciao